Monday, March 29, 2010

The Lost Boy's Plight

Think Creatively!
The part that I've thought creatively in this collage is the outer line of the images pasted. I have added some positive feelings into some images which showed the peaceful life and hope for the lost boys by making the outer line curvy and smooth. And, for harsh situations that had made the lost boys suffer, the lines are ripped apart to show negative expressions. Another thing that I have thought creatively is to lay out the images in order to show the life of the lost boys in chronological order to exactly show the plight of theirs.

Reason Critically!
I reasoned critically when choosing my images. I needed to make sure that all of the images on my collage relates directly to the journey of the lost boys and stay focused on the topic. Also, I needed to add some emotions in my collage to persuade the viewers to take some actions. I needed evidence to support my thoughts and sympathy so that the viewers would believe what the collage shows.

Communicate Effectively!
I communicated effectively by using appropriate and effective pictures and laying out the images in order. Rather than pasting images in random order, sticking them in order would help the viewers to understand more effectively about their plight. Additionally, about the outer lines of the images, I am additionally able to show the emotions of not only myself, but of the lost boys too.

Live Ethically!
By showing sympathy of the lost boy's past I have demonstrated how to live ethically. I understand well that the lost boy's lives were very desperate and sad and truly feel sorry for them. Additionally in my collage, I have posted how the U.N was to Sudan when the civil war occurred and their response has caused Sudan to fall.




No comments: