Monday, April 27, 2009

Cassiopeia

I am…



I am a wave crashing rocks from the sea
Smooth but powerful enough to break huge rocks
Into tiny pebbles

I am a hug, warm as a blanket in a frosty winter night
That makes people comfortable and loved

I am a maze scribbled with dark green branches
Complicated, twirled and unknowable

I am the rising sun above the blue sea
Hope for the ones that love me

I am the bloody ocean of roses
that symbolizes
Passion and beauty


I am Cassiopeia dazzling and radiant
Always shining in the sky
Protecting the five that I love

I chose the image 'dusk' because although I can be
greyish and dusky like the background, I am
also red and passionate.
http://www.guggenheim.org/new-york/collections/collection-online/show-full/piece/?search=Dusk&page=&f=Title&object=59.1544

No comments: