Thursday, October 30, 2008

Plastic Glass!


Dolphin shaped plastic glass


By, MIROTIC-_-V


Plastic glass. It might sound pretty cheap and pathetic to you, but surprisingly, it shows me pretty well.
7 years ago,My father gave me a dolphin shaped plastic glass that contains blue liquid and a rice that has my name written on it.
When I was about 7 years old, I was mad about the ocean, and the creatures that live there, and especially dolphins. I only read books about dolphins, searched images and information about it in Internet, and even switched my mother’s cell-phone’s background to the ocean. If I told you this much, you’ll be able to predict what color I like the most. BLUE!! As I told you from above, there is a BLUE liquid inside the plastic glass. I think those two show pretty much what I like.
In addition, I said there’s a rice with my name on it right? Korea’s main dish is rice, and most of all, I LOVE rice, especially plain white rice that is recently cooked.
Moreover, The plastic glass and the blue liquid show my personality. If someone swears or say bad things about me, I pretend that I don’t care or swear back at them to not loose and try to look tough like the plastic glass that doesn’t break easily. But, in the inside, like the weak liquid I’m not as tough as I look in the inside. I get easily hurt.
Finally, last of all, the most important part, it has MY NAME IN IT. What would show me better than my own name on it? I bet you can’t find anything better that shows me.

3 comments:

making life whole said...

I really love how you compared your self to the plastic glass model of the dolphin. Tough on the outside, weak on the inside. This really does help to understand you better, because we have something to compare you to. Also, I love how you relate the grain of rice to food that you love. Overall, I enjoyed reading your blog.

Erin

Ever Lasting Friends said...

I can see it symbolizes you and I think you describe it very well,so I can image dolphin shaped plastic glass without the picture. Also I know lots of information about you. I didn't know your favorite color is blue. I hope you don't break forever^^

T.O.P said...

i really liked how you describe your plastic glass to your self and it clearly showed me your characteristic. i didn't know that you had tough outside and weak inside but i just thougt you are tough. i hope you'll never break your plastic glass and keep it forever. it was very good story!!! ^^